
Our little S just turned six months on Monday. I cannot even believe that she is already six months old. She is sitting up and rolling over and has started eating 'real' food, which has been an adventure. What a joy she has been in our lives so far. Happy half birthday baby!!

S loves watching her sister and brother play with their friends. Today, I left her watching her sister play with her friend, and when I returned, this is what I found. When i asked why she was lying back, they said the glasses wouldn't stay on if she was sitting up. What a good sport!
4 comments:
6 months already? No kidding. She is adorable.
Too cute. The boys are so excited to see her!
Too funny! I love the sunglasses!
Your family is so cute and adorable. How are you doing sweetie? How is over there where you are?
Post a Comment