Thursday, August 21, 2008

Has it really been ten years?





10 years ago today, Jorge and I were married in the Oakland LDS Temple. I remember the feelings of that day; excitement, nervousness, a little bit of fear, but mostly just a feeling of love and faith that things were as they should be. Well, three (almost) kids, a mortgage, a business, and two cars later, I can honestly say that those feelings of love I had then have only deepened more profoundly than I had ever imagined. I am married to the most wonderful, hard working, honest man, who takes his responsibility very seriously and who has infinite patience with his sometimes difficult wife:). He is a wonderful father, husband, lover and friend. So Happy 10th Anniversary mi amor! (Sorry for the poor quality of the wedding photos, I obviously don't have electronic copies so I had to take a picture of the pictures...hope you can still get the idea).

3 comments:

Sergio and Sarah said...

Congratulations!! Ten years... Isn't it funny how it may seem like that was a long time ago and yet, in retrospect, it also seems like it was just yesterday you were settling in to your first apartment? (well maybe not "like yesterday", but maybe last week or last month) We love you and are very happy for you. Here's to 50+ more anniversaries to celebrate!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Anniversary. It's been that long? Wow. That was a fun day. You got married and we got to introduce E to everyone for the first time at your reception!

Alaina said...

Congrats on 10 years! After the recent realization of the number of creeps in the area I decided to make our blog private. Send me an email so that I can invite you to view it.
alaina0117@hotmail.com
Thanks!